English Tutors Kit + Tutoring Program
To make our products globally available, we have listed them on Amazon. This way you know you are getting an official Lynley’s Learning product direct from the source!
Play-Based Learning-to-Read | English Tutors Kit + Tutoring ProgramENGLISH TUTORS | ESL TUTORS
Lynley’s Learning is a play based learning-to-read course designed specifically for young students to become expert readers. Students gain confidence and understanding and learn the fundamentals of learning to read English.
English Tutors Kit + Tutoring Program
MASTERY OF READING
- MASTERY OF READING | Your student will gain a full mastery of reading with you with fun and easy to do play-based guided learning activities. There are hundreds of activities which are specifically designed to be done in sequence on a gradient approach so every sound and letter and concept is fully understood by your student.
- PRE-K UP TO HIGHSCHOOL | This is an approved approved Tutoring Program and covers everything which is required for to take a student up to a highschool reading level.
- Up to 6 YEARS worth of Tutoring! Activities are all done in sequence and takes a student from the very beginning all the way up to a highschool reading level. Done for in one hour sessions there are up to a 6 years worth of learning-to-read activities!
- Play-based Learning-to-Read Kit for Engligh Tutors. The full course in the Lynley’s Learning series is done in the home on a 1-to-1 or 1-to-many basis. There are hundreds of hours worth of play based activities which keep your student interested in learning and continuing to want to do each lesson!
- EASY TO USE | This course can be done right out of the box without any training. Each lesson and activity has instructions and there is no need to know how to teach before starting. As you go along with your students you will gain confidence with teaching, especially with teaching using play. You will love how simple yet effective this course is to do and be amazed at the rapid results you are getting with these materials.
Reading Course Number One
PRE-K UP TO GRADE 1
Reading Course One is the introduction to all things reading.
The course starts with fun activities which gives a student an understanding of what letters are and how to differentiate and recognize them in their daily life.
They will suddenly start seeing the world in a different light and instead of letters and words being strange shapes and lines, they will see letters all around them.
They learn what each letter of the alphabet is, how to form each letter and what sound each letter makes. This forms the foundation of the English studies!
In this course they will learn what vowels are and what the most usual or common sound is for each vowel and vowel sounds. They go on to finding out how each letter can form into a word and how to do this, in fact you will find out what a word actually is.
There are various activities on this course, beginning with a kitchen activity of making play dough with your student, then making a whole alphabet chart and playing a lot with the play dough and making letters and objects out of play dough. Its fun for both you and your child and it often results in a lot of laughter and happiness. You’ll also teach them what a Capital Letter is and when to use one and what a full stop is and when to use one.
There are 8 Readers, a Make-it-Yourself Play Dough Kit and Letter tiles that go along with Reading Course Number One and your student will be able to utilize each one of them with absolute certainty by the end of the course.
Your student will learn how to read and spell approximately 200 words on this course. This equates to a reading level of an advanced Grade 1 student.
This course done 1 hour sessions can take 6 months to a year depending on their age and aptitude.
Result: A student who is confident and enjoys learning to read.
Interested in More Learning Resources?
We are constantly creating new learning resources and tools for parents to help their children on their learning journey. Stay up to date with all of our updates and releases.